To promote the culture of Research and Innovation amongst the Faculty and Students and to introduce various incentive schemes for Research and Consultancy Project works.
The college shall have a well-defined research quality which shall act as a guideline for the Faculty, Students and all other concerned personnel.
1. To develop desired awareness regarding research in the faculty.
2. To establish the right kind of research culture through various research initiatives and programs.
3. To establish Research Centres in different disciplines.
4. To encourage faculty members to publish research papers and undertake various research projects of social and academic importance.
5. To promote interdisciplinary research projects.
6. To create an awareness about patents and Intellectual Property Rights and motivate them to apply for patents
7. To identify and establish linkages including MOUs for long term relationships for widening the scope of research opportunities and funding options available to the faculty and students.
8. To encourage and facilitate the publication of the research works in reputed academic International / National journals and also to facilitate the presentation of the research work through academic events such as workshops/seminars/conferences.
9. To create an ecosystem for innovations including Incubation centre and other initiatives for creation and transfer of knowledge
10. To encourage faculty members to get research projects from National Funding agencies like SERB, DBT, DST, ICSSR, UGC and other such institutions.
11. To identify faculty members who can work as leaders in the field of research and encourage them to undertake research projects, studies and surveys.
12. To organize various workshops to develop appropriate research skills among the scholars and faculty members.