Faculty of Management (FoM) aspires to be a leading Management School in Erode catering to leading corporates. FoM offers post graduate degree programme in Management Education. The two year full time program on Master of Business Administration (MBA) will be offered in affiliation with Anna University, Chennai. The syllabus and curriculum will be as per the University syllabus and the degree will be offered by Anna University on successful completion of exams conducted by Anna University, Chennai.
FoM will adhere to and exceed the strictest academic standards set by Anna University. The teaching methodology will be a right blend of theory and application with case study based approach where applicable and required. The MBA program will aim to equip the students with knowledge, skills and talent as demanded by top-tier corporates of the country. The programme handled by well qualified and experienced faculty members will be augmented by guest lectures from eminent personalities from industry and academics.The MBA Programme will offer specializations in Marketing, Finance, HR, Systems and Operations. The electives offered will be as per Anna University, Chennai syllabus. The norms for dual specialization will be as per the recommendations of University.
To be a world-class business school with a distinctive recipe for transforming ordinary students into extraordinary professionals.
Faculty of Management – EBETi, believes that empowerment of rural youth through education is a means to achieving the social objective of inclusive growth. Towards this, FoM will offer indigenized management programs by:
- Creating a unique pedagogy that simplifies assimilation of complex management concepts by native students.
- Building a conducive climate that inculcates positive behavioural transformation in students hailing from rural region.
- Offering a rich learning experience to students through a faculty team with industry, academic, research and consulting experience who take pride in their students’ achievements.
- Evolving out-of-classroom experiential learning methods and techniques.
- Providing world-class technology enabled learning environment
SEMESTER – 1
- Certificate in Business Hindi
SEMESTER – 2
- Workshop on Transactional Analysis
- NISM Certificates – Financial Services Sector
- DBF – Diploma in Banking and Finance – Banking Sector
SEMESTER – 3
- Programme on Stress & Time Management
- IRDA Certification – Insurance Sector
Teaching: 22 Years
Teaching: 11 Years
Industry: 1 Year
Teaching: 19 Years
Teaching: 10 Years
Teaching: 8 Years
Teaching: 7 Years