In sandy soil, when deep you delve, you reach the springs below;
the more you learn the freer streams of wisdom flow;
-Thirukkural Couplet (396).
As the face is the index of a person, so is the library for a college. The BEC library has been built to International Standards with an area of 611sq.m. And now has a collection of 11420 Titles of books & 30288 Volumes on a variety of subjects. Specialized collections of Books, Journals & Non-book materials are available in Basic Sciences & Humanities, Engineering, Management, and Technology & Social Sciences and some of which are rare & invaluable.
- DELNET Access
- Hub ( Knowledge hub)
- E-Shodh Sindhu
- Internet Surfing
- CD/DVD – ROM Search
- E-Journals Access
E- Journals are available in our library for our user community and public to enhance the general studies, teaching and research
OPAC Search (Online Public Access Catalog)
SWAYAM (FREE ONLINE Edu.)
- Books will be issued only at the circulation counter of the library against valid Identity Card.
- Loan Period – 14 days
- Renewal – 2 times
- Once a book is issued, students are not allowed to bring inside the library again and it should be kept in the personal belongings section available at the entrance.
- The librarian reserves the right to recall any book at any time.
- Students can take photocopy of reference materials and other materials available in the library and per page 1 rupee will be charged.
- Students are strictly warned not to make any marks or tear-off or damage pages in the books and other library materials. If found any, the offender should replace such damaged material and has to pay a penal fee for the same.
- When Classes are in Session: Monday –Saturday: 9 am – 8.00 pm (Circulation: 9.00 am – 7.00 pm)
- Vacation Period: Monday – Friday: 9 am – 8 pm (Circulation: 9.00 am – 6.00pm)