As face is the index of a person so is the library for a college. The BEC library has been built to International Standards with an area of 1400 sq.m. and now has a collection of 29390 Volume of books on a variety of subjects. Specialized collections of Books, Journals & Non-book materials are available in Basic Sciences & Humanities, Engineering and Technology and Social Sciences and some of which are rare & invaluable.
BEC library subscribes 207 National and International Print periodicals and Delnet – IESTC, IMC Packages of E-Journals and has a good collection of latest CDs & Floppies on various fields. On an average, nearly 3600 books are added every year.
- Books will be issued only at the circulation counter of the library against valid Identity Card.
- Loan Period – 14 days
- Renewal – 2 times
- Once a book is issued, students are not allowed to bring inside the library again and it should be kept in the personal belongings section available at the entrance.
- The librarian reserves the right to recall any book at any time.
- Students can take photocopy of reference materials and other materials available in the library and per page 1 rupee will be charged.
- Students are strictly warned not to make any marks or tear-off or damage pages in the books and other library materials. If found any, the offender should replace such damaged material and has to pay a penal fee for the same.